Im not perfect. Im quite anti-social and I'm deathly shy infront of new people. If you don't talk to me, most probably i wont talk to you. I'm the girl who get bored easily. and I'm the girl who you'll see shaking her legs while im sitting and peeling her chapped lips when she's bored or alone. My life is pretty much simple. My family are my friends. I love my family more than anything. Im blisfully attached to my bf, nicholas han wei xing. And he's everything to me. Some people have to take what's not theirs, And dare not seek the rights from the owner. I hate this kind of people. Shitheads!
Tips On Replacing Dry Wall That Has Been Damaged
-
Drywall that was invented by Gypsum Co. and then trademarked by the name
Sheetrock is constructed out of a gypsum plaster that is pressed between
two sheet...
WE HAVE MOVED!
-
Thanks for the long journey since 31st march 2007 here,
we have moved!
whole new shopping experience waiting for you!
*WWW.SHOPVIVIANLLY.SG*
[image: logo4]
Office politics
-
I seriously had a very bad first night shift at work. I am truly sorry
about what happened. And seriously got something on, that is why I left the
workplac...
Tubee Collection 26
-
[image: Photobucket]
Free Normal mail for mailing listees.
Do join Tubee's Mailing List to enjoy free normal mail =))
[LAUNCHED!]
Winners of Contest #...
Special update!
-
Special update!
Versatile oversize china collar top. Suitable for work and school. Casual
when paired with a pair of denim yet chic enough when worn with...
-
*picture of the day ;*
* its hard to believe but im, having fu[image: Align Center]n.*
this week, school's having camp. and upper sec's camp is all the lea...
你最近还好吗?
-
Bumped into someone close to you today and the route home was filled with
random thoughts once more.
After having a proper conversation with him, I realize...
thehera @ 2009-06-25T22:28:00
-
*[image: Photobucket]*
* Hi Ladies, We present our first exclusively imported collection. Items
come in limited pieces and there will be no bac...
my last.
-
it sucks feeling this way. i keep telling myself, if she makes you happy
and you're happy being around with her... what can i say? im greatly
disappointed ...
-
[image: Photobucket]
share my life.
take me for what i am.
i was blown away, that u took a away all tat i *can* do without.
i cant forget. cos i went too dee...
Wohoo!
-
Single, petite, down to earth gal.. I have a pretty good sense of humour
and am very able to laugh at myself. Self confident, honest and
independent. I am ...