ss

Monday, July 28, 2008

Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.

Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.

Its sunday again!
gahhh. you know how it is.
Sometimes i just wish he could like put me in his huge army bag and bring me along. HAHAHA. I bet he'll give up halfway.
but, gahhh. ns a bitch. and it sucks for me. What more for him?
I bet his feeling double the suckiness in there.
I can't get to see him for 2 weeks now.
Gonna miss him a lot.
Take good care of yourself in there kay love?!
I love ya!

I think, im gonna be sick soon.
I feel the itch on the back of my throat.
And i seem to have running nose now.
My body is so restless.
I hate it when im sick.

And whats the deal with my mom now?
I don't know if she's like too damn bored.
But she keeps on calling and calling when im out.
I swear i hate it.
And now, she's like asking me where's my keys.
Im just so sick! SO SICK OF THE NAGGINGS.
Its okay to ask me 1 time, same goes as, calling me 1 time.
But she tend to repeat again and again.

You know how irritating it is when u play a music and it got stuck halfway?
Yea. that's exactly how irritating she is.
Im blasting my headphones off, and yet she keeps on yacking and yacking.